LSC Spark Award Eligibility Requirements
Participation in the LSC Spark Award program is limited to current NAHB Leading Suppliers Council members only.
If you are a current member at the time of entry, but your membership is scheduled to expire before the judging process ends, you must renew your membership to be eligible for the award. Additionally, your membership must not lapse before the awards presentation, which will be held at the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas.
The entry fee is $125 per submission. There is no limit on the number of entries participants can submit. Payments may be made online.
The completed entry form must be submitted AND entry fee paid prior to the deadline of October 31, 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
LSC Spark Award Submission Criteria
All entries should demonstrate how the submitted product or solution meets the criteria listed below. Entries must meet all of the criteria prior to judging to qualify.
- Products and/or solutions must have been fully launched and available on the market for a minimum of one (1) year and a maximum of three (3) years prior to submission.
- Products and/or solutions should be distinct from other items on the market.
- Product extensions must show substantial modification or adaptation.
- Products and/or solutions should demonstrate a recognizable benefit to the building industry.
- The entrant should be able to show how it has helped improve industry efficiency or effectiveness.