The BSC Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Home Design recognize the year’s best newly constructed systems built structures. Each award category reflects the unique nature of a building technique that comprises the BSC.
Entry areas include log, timber frame, modular and panelized homes, which are judged in six different categories:
- Less than 2,000 square feet
- Between 2,001-3,000 square feet
- Between 3,001-4,000 square feet
- More than 4,000 square feet
- Outstanding Sales Model/Design Center