NAHB leadership will gather in Washington, D.C. for the 2023 Spring Leadership Meeting and Legislative Conference, June 6-10.
For travel planning purposes, please refer to the meeting schedule. The Legislative Conference on June 7 begins with a 7:30 a.m. issues briefing at the Washington Hilton.
Livestreams of Key Meetings
NAHB members and HBA staff can view livestreams of the Board of Directors and Leadership Council meetings on nahb.org.
The NAHB hotel block closed on May 12 and rooms at the negotiated rate are no longer available.
- To check current availability at the hotel please visit the hotel’s website or call their reservations line.
- If you need to change or cancel an existing reservation, please reach out to the hotel directly. Rooms booked through the NAHB block must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties
- If you booked your room through a third party (Hotels.com, Expedia, Kayak, etc) please refer to your reservation confirmation for cancellation policies and penalties.
1919 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20009
If you need assistance from NAHB, please email Sean Lenahan.
The 2023 NAHB Spring Leadership Meeting App is live. Download the mobile app and get the conference guide right in the palm of your hand.You can also view the content on your web browser at eventmobi.com/slm.
In the app store search “NAHB Meetings 2023” or follow the links below to download.
Download for iOS
Download for Android
Use the app to:
- View committee meetings schedule and create your own agenda
- Access a map of the hotel
- Receive important meeting updates right to your phone or tablet
Download the app today to start planning your agenda.
Need help? Contact Hannah Parisi.