The Innovative Housing Showcase is a free three-day event featuring new building technologies and housing solutions that are making housing more innovative, resilient and affordable for American families. Thousands of people — including policymakers, housing industry representatives, media and the general public — descend on the National Mall to learn more about housing innovations.
The Showcase includes exhibitor demonstrations, entrepreneurs and leaders in the housing industry. More than a dozen exhibitors — including full-sized prototype homes, displaying innovative building technologies that address affordability, resiliency and the future of housing — take part in the National Mall event.
The Innovative Housing Showcase is made possible thanks to the funding provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development* and the National Association of Home Builders.
“I’m so glad that we are able to bring back the Innovative Housing Showcase after a long two years. The 2022 Showcase will more innovative and even more exciting than the 2019 event. The National Association of Home Builders is proud to partner with HUD to present the newest innovators and entrepreneurs in the affordability, resiliency, energy-efficient and forward-thinking sectors of the home building industry. You will be able to see, touch and experience the future of housing at the Innovative Housing Showcase.” — Jerry Konter, 2022 Chairman of the National Association of Home Builders.
* The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development did not solicit and will not receive any of these funds. The National Association of Home Builders will not profit from the financial contributions made by the supporters.
2022 Innovative Housing Showcase
Thank you to our 2022 exhibitors
- Tiny Home Industry Association
- Black Buffalo
- Structural Building Components Association
- BAYA Build
- Civic Works
- Champion Homes
- AGS Steel
- FEMA Building Science Branch
- FEMA Earthquake & Wind Programs Branch
- National Ready Mix Concrete Association