The NAHB Master Certified New Home Sales Professional logo is available for download in several formats and color options.
Please right-click on the “download” link next to the logo of your choice, choose “Save Target As” from the file options, rename and save the file to your desktop. Use the RGB version on your website, email signature and other online applications.
For more information on approved logo usage, please review the NAHB Brand Identity Guidelines for NAHB Members and Affiliated State and Local Associations, which outline legal and graphics guidelines.
Right-click on the file link and choose “Save Target As” to open.
Use of the NAHB Master CSP logo is a benefit of designation and its use therefore is reserved for individuals holding an active NAHB Master Certified New Home Sales Professional designation.
Use of the NAHB Master CSP logo by an individual is confined to identifying him or her as an active Master Certified New Home Sales Professional designee. The NAHB MCSP logo may not be used in any manner or position to denote or imply any endorsement by NAHB of an individual's product or services, and individuals may not convey use of this logo to another member or non-member for any purpose whatsoever.
By downloading this logo, I reaffirm the following statements that I acknowledged and agreed to when I accepted the NAHB Master CSP Logo Usage Terms and Conditions:
- I have reviewed and understand the terms outlined above;
- I agree to discontinue all use of the logo if my NAHB Master Certified New Home Sales Professional designation is terminated by myself or by NAHB for any reason;
- I agree not to alter the logo in any way;
- I have reviewed the NAHB Brand Identity Guidelines for NAHB Members and Affiliated State and Local Associations and I agree to adhere to the guidelines to the best of my ability;
- I understand that NAHB reserves the right to withdraw my permission to use the logo if I do not comply with the specifications and purpose set out in the guidelines; and
- I understand that misuse of the logo constitutes grounds for revocation of designation and/or membership.