The Master Certified New Home Sales Professional (Master CSP) is the premier designation for new home sales professionals, because successful completion of the required courses gives you the strategies you need to succeed. Learn additional tools and techniques to become a master sales professional.
Curriculum and Other Requirements
- Successfully complete the three required Master CSP courses:
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- House Construction as a Selling Tool
- Essential Closing Strategies
- Complete two courses or one designation from the list of electives below.
- Have at least three years of new home sales and marketing experience.
- Complete the online application for Master CSP Candidates or print version.
Elective Courses Approved for the Master CSP Designation
- Advanced High Performance Building: Project Management
- Basics of Building
- Business Management for Building Professionals
- Customer Service
- Design/Build Solutions for Aging and Accessibility (CAPS II)
- High Performance Building for Building Professionals
- Marketing and Communicating with the Aging in Place Client (CAPS I)
- Marketing and Sales for Building Professionals
- Universal Design Essentials
Elective Designations Approved for the Master CSP Designation
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) - offered by an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors®
Course Fee: determined by the HBA
Candidate Application Fee
Premium Option: Kit may be purchased online will be mailed to you (Includes a customized Master CSP plaque, lapel pin and ribbon)
- $145 NSMC member
- $218 non-NSMC member
Standard Option: Downloadable designation certificate
- $75 NSMC member
- $110 non-NSMC member
Annual Renewal Fee
- $55 NAHB member
- $83 non-NAHB member
Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
Complete 8 hours of continuing education every three years from industry-related educational activities. Designees are not required to send in proof of CE earned at time of renewal. If they are chosen for a random audit, NAHB will contact them directly and ask for the proof of CE at that time.