Boost production efficiency and customer satisfaction by learning how to integrate high performance practices and certifications (National Green Building Standard, LEED, etc.) into a streamlined project management process. Combining Project Management Institute concepts with the “whole‐house” approach to building, this course identifies important systems, documents and communication strategies. It is highly recommended that the High Performance for Building Professionals course be taken prior to this, or that an attendee has a basic understanding of green certification programs and how they work. This course can be taken in its entirety or you may choose to take one to four different modules focused on a specific high performance topic.
Full Course (online):
- Incorporating Green and High Performance Program Criteria
- Project Management Processes and Tools
- Incorporating High Performance Practices into Project Management — Parts A and B
- Decreasing the Potential for Liabilities Associated with Green and High Performance Building
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how project management processes apply to green builders, remodelers and developers.
- Integrate certification to the ICC/ASHRAE 700-2015 National Green Building Standard™ into project management processes.
- Use green project management to increase operational efficiency and improve the bottom line.
- Identify ways to decrease the potential liabilities associated with green building.
This course is registered with AIA CES for continuing education and qualifies for 6.00 LU Hours.
NAHB Continuing Education: 6.0 hours towards CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, CMP, CSP, CGP, GMB, GMR, Master CSP, Master CGP and MIRM.
NAHB Designations: CGA, GMB, GMR, Master CGP and Master CSP
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase.
Important Registration Details: You have one year after purchase to complete the requirements of this module. This course is non‐transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now.
The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available upon request.
Contact the NAHB Designation Help Line: 800-368-5242 x8164 or email email@example.com