On Oct. 21, NAHB will hold its final Train the Trainer course for 2016. This is a course requirement for those interested in becoming an approved NAHB instructor.
As a participant of this one-day, newly revised course you will be able to:
- Describe adult learning principles and how they impact training
- Prepare to teach NAHB instructor-led, classroom courses
- Present information and concepts effectively in a classroom setting
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate learning
- Conduct learning activities to provide opportunities for practical application of knowledge and skills
- Use visual aids to support learning
- Apply concepts and tools to help you bridge the gap between knowing the information and teaching it to others
Course Instructor: Beverly Koehn, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CMP, CSP, GMB, MIRM
Beverly Koehn, of Beverly Koehn & Associates Inc., San Antonio, started her career 20 years ago selling homes for builders. As her career took off, she moved into customer care management and training. Today, Koehn helps clients enhance the total customer experience not only in the sales venue, but throughout the entire company. She has helped improve the performance of sales and customer care professionals across the United States and internationally in the field and in the classroom. Her passion for excellence engages her audience and moves people to act on their training. Her new best selling book, Loyalty Is Love: How To Hold Clients Close For Life has been embraced by thousands. Koehn has been a featured speaker at numerous housing industry tradeshows and conferences.
Course Location and Lodging
National Housing Center (NAHB)
1201 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
October is one of the best months of the year to visit Washington, D.C. Consider extending your stay to see the amazing sights of the nation’s capital. For lodging information contact Tatiana Molina.
NAHB Member fee: $379
Non-NAHB Member fee: $569
Download the registration form and return it promptly to secure your seat today.
Train the Trainer cancellations will be assessed $100 per cancellation. Refund requests must be received by Sept. 23, 2016 via email at email@example.com.