A big benefit of being an NAHB member is the significant savings enjoyed through the Member Savings Program. In 2022, the estimated savings that NAHB members received through member-exclusive discounts on automobiles, building products and other business services totaled more than $37,000,000.
NAHB partners with dozens of industry-leading companies committed to helping our members stay competitive in the market by offering the latest products and top-of-the-line services.
And if you are heading to Las Vegas for IBS 2023, you can see for yourself. Many of our savings program partners will be on hand to showcase their products and discuss which services can enhance your business the most.
Some of the key programs to look for on the exhibit floor include:
- Lowe’s in booth C4107– Learn how easy it is to save thousands on in-store and online purchases.
- T-Mobile in booth W2510 – Ask about member-exclusive discounts on personal and business lines.
- U.S. Bank Voyager in booth W1145 – Enroll to save on card set-up fees and get exclusive fuel discounts.
- Nissan in booth C6048 – Save up to $8,500 on sedans, crossovers, SUVs and trucks.
- Houzz Pro in booth C3830 – Get 25% off on subscriptions to help find more clients and boost business.
Visit nahb.org/savings to learn more about exclusive deals that can help you build an even better product and a stronger business.