NAHB Education is offering two opportunities for residential construction professionals to expand their knowledge of social media and learn to use it as a powerful medium to grow their businesses.
Enhance your Social Media Presence with IG Stories & Short-Form Video
Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2-3 p.m. ET
Speakers: Chelsey Keenan, Director of Digital Marketing and Nikki Kirkland, Social Media Coordinator, both with Group Two Advertising
This webinar is free for NAHB Council Members. The speakers will demonstrate how to create truly educational Instagram Stories and short-form videos for today's audience that both excite and keep your audiences' attention.
Participants can expect to:
- Master the art of storytelling by learning how to front-load information, design attractive visuals and share engaging content.
- Learn how to better connect with your audience using the stickers, gifs and engagement tools on Instagram stories.
- Discover how to make your short content last, including creating a permanent home and using highlights and Reels to give your carefully curated stories a longer shelf life.
If you cannot join the live webinar, you'll have access to the replay. Participants earn one continuing education credit.
Social Media Marketing for Your Business
Tuesdays, Nov. 29, Dec. 6 and 13
Instructor: Carol L. Morgan, MIRM, CAPS, CSP, President, Denim Marketing
During this live online course participants will learn how to craft a marketing plan that includes social media as a key component.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of a sound marketing foundation.
- Recognize how social media relates to the company's marketing foundation.
- Use content calendars to effectively plan and maintain a strategic program.
- Identify and engage the right audience.
- Discover how to start conversations today for sales tomorrow.
Participants earn six hours of continuing education for the following designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, and MIRM.