IBS Education is always a focal point at the International Builders’ Show (IBS), and the 2023 lineup is sure to impress attendees. In addition to bringing back fan favorites, the 2023 IBS is also introducing new formats and topics for everyone in the residential construction industry to learn at IBS.
Although many fan favorites, such as Game Changers, are returning for another year at IBS, two new formats are available this year:
- Super Sessions: Three of the most popular IBS sessions are now super-charged educational experiences.
- Learning Labs: Fast-paced sessions using unique presentation formats (think lightning rounds and TED-talk style), interactive technology, audience participation and more.
With 100+ sessions — covering nine dedicated tracks and featuring more than 225 industry leaders — there is a topic for everyone in the industry. Here is a sneak peek at new sessions for the 2023 IBS:
- 3 Essential Strategies to Protect Profit & Grow
- Floor Plan Magic: Spotting & Solving 10 Sneaky Home Design Problems
- Kitchen Trends: All the Bells & Whistles That Buyers Want in 2023
- Capitalizing on The Benefits of Offsite Framing: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Built-for-Rent: Shifting Your Business to Accommodate this Hot Housing Trend
Register today to take advantage of our expert IBS Education sessions and great September deals. Choose the Expo+Education Pass or the Expo+1-Day Education Pass to register for the show and for the opportunity to choose from 100+ IBS Education sessions.
Check BuildersShow.com/Education for the full list of topics, sessions, speakers, to register for the show and more.