Interest in offsite construction is growing, especially in the wake of recent industry challenges such as elevated lumber prices. The Building Systems Housing Summit — the premier conference dedicated to offsite construction — offers a once-a-year opportunity to meet, learn from and interact with the most successful and influential members of the offsite construction industry.
Interested in offsite construction? Here are a few reasons why you should attend:
- Connect and network directly with experienced offsite construction builders, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Hear industry experts detail multiple systems-built construction techniques. Return home with a comprehensive understanding of how offsite construction projects are financed, built in the factory and erected at the jobsite.
- Explore best practices that will make your transition to systems-built construction a success from start to finish.
- Discover the economic factors that are helping fuel the growth of offsite construction.
- Learn about code and standard changes that are making systems-built construction more accessible.
Early bird registration for the Building Systems Housing Summit — held Sept. 18-20 in Atlanta — ends this Friday, July 15. Register today to meet industry leaders who can help you identify offsite construction solutions for your business.