The home buyers of today are demanding, selective and very well-educated. So how do you stand out from the crowd and make your brand relevant in the real estate market?
NAHB’s live online course Marketing and Sales for Building Professionals will explore the latest marketing and sales tools available to home builders today to help you engage and motivate potential customers, clients and referral partners to choose your services. The course is taught over three consecutive Tuesdays: April 5, 12 and 19, 1-3 p.m. ET.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Use time-tested and cutting-edge tactics to increase the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and public relations.
- Identify social media and emerging technology to enhance marketing.
- Identify a variety of methods to generate and qualify sales leads.
- Describe positive strategies to gain the agreement and close the sale.
- Deploy follow-through techniques that lead to great referrals.
Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET on Monday, April 4. Register now.
And don’t forget, you’ll earn six hours of continuing education credits toward the CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CGP, CSP, Master CGP and Master CSP designations.