If you were unable to join us in Houston for the 2021 Fall Leadership Council Meeting on Oct. 15, you can watch some of the highlights on nahb.org, including:
- Chairman Chuck Fowke delivered an update to the Leadership Council delegates on current activities and the association's top priorities.
- Chief Economist Dr. Robert Dietz provided insight into today's housing market as well as a forecast of future activity.
- Members of NAHB's Senior Management Team discussed the impact of lumber and other supply constraints.
- Chairman Fowke, Second Vice Chair Alicia Huey, Immediate Past Chair Greg Ugalde and task force chair Frank Thompson talked about the Codes and Affordability Task Force efforts.
- First Vice Chair Jerry Konter sat down with representatives from the Land Development, Legal Action and Housing Finance committees to discuss timely topics.
- 2022 Third Vice Chair Candidate Buddy Hughes from Lexington, N.C., addressed the Council on his candidacy.
View all the videos on nahb.org. (You must log in to access the videos.)