Apply to Serve on an NAHB Committee or Council Board
The online application for NAHB committees and council board of trustees appointments is now live. NAHB committees and councils meet during the Spring and Fall Leadership Meetings and at the International Builders' Show to discuss legislative and regulatory news, business updates, and other issues of importance to NAHB members and the broader industry. Their role is to make informed recommendations to the NAHB Board of Directors on matters of policy. The deadline to apply is Oct. 31, 11:59 p.m. ET. You must be logged in on nahb.org to see this page or submit an application. To apply:
- Review the criteria for serving on a committee or council. Most importantly, ensure your membership is “in good standing.” If your membership expires before the deadline, contact your local association and make sure it is renewed before Sept. 30.
- Select up to six committees or councils and rank them according to your preference.
- Tell us why you are interested in serving. If someone has recommended you to serve on that committee or council, please add their names.
- Let us know if you've never served on a committee or council.
- Review the application and submit. You will receive a confirmation that your application was received.