Registration for the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is just around the corner, and this year’s live event in Orlando will showcase exciting new features and popular events that you won’t want to miss.
1. Specialty zones on the show floor. The show floor is packed with great products and opportunities to connect with the industry’s top companies. This year, it will also feature three new zones to highlight innovative new products for residential construction:
- IBS Start-Up Zone: Featuring the most innovative start-ups in the residential construction and development industry to give attendees a glimpse into the future and forever change the way they do business.
- New Product Zone: Featuring the latest products and cutting-edge market solutions.
- Home Tech Zone: Featuring a variety of interactive demos and experiences that explore the most in-demand home tech products, and the infrastructure and back-end requirements for preparing and installing these technologies.
- The High Performance Building Zone and IBS Jobsite Safety Zone will also return to the show floor to feature construction demos led by building science experts and the latest innovative techniques for improving home efficiency, and showcase cutting-edge workplace safety solutions, respectively.
2. Education sessions from today’s top professionals. Attendees who purchase an All-Access Pass or 1-Day Education + Expo Pass can select from one of nine education tracks to stay up to date on the latest trends and topics for residential construction:
- Architecture & Design
- Building Techniques & Strategies
- Business Management
- Land Development & Community Design
- Project Management
- Research & Trends
- Sales & Marketing
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Multifamily Housing
Three different session types — Building Knowledge Sessions, Game Changer Sessions and Tech Bytes Sessions — offer different approaches to important content that can help attendees grow professionally. Top returning sessions include 2022 Housing & Economic Outlook, Sales Rally and 60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes.
3. Stellar show homes featuring hot new products. Innovative building technologies, emerging design trends and the latest building products will be showcased through NAHB’s official IBS show homes, The New American Home® (TNAH) and The New American Remodel® (TNAR). The showcase products in the homes are provided by members of the NAHB Leading Suppliers Council, and ProBuilder and ProRemodeler magazines will once again serve as the media sponsors of the 2022 show homes.
Registration opens Sept. 1 for the in-person 2022 IBS. Stay tuned for more details and opportunities for NAHB members to save on early registration.