If you were unable to join us virtually for the 2021 Spring Leadership Council Meeting on June 18, you can watch some of the highlights on nahb.org, including:
- Chairman Chuck Fowke delivered an update to the Leadership Council delegates on current activities and the association's top priorities.
- Chief Economist Dr. Robert Dietz provided insight into today's housing market and a forecast of future activity.
- Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo addressed the delegates in response to NAHB grassroots efforts and meetings with the Senior Officer team on the lumber issue.
- Chairman Fowke spoke with two members about the impact volatile lumber prices and other supply constraints are having on their business.
- The Senior Officer team signed a compact showing their commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the NAHB Federation.
- 2022 Third Vice Chair Candidate Buddy Hughes from Lexington, N.C., addressed the Council on his candidacy.
View all the videos on nahb.org.
(You must log-in to access the videos.)