NAHB's annual awards program offers housing industry professionals the opportunity to highlight excellent work and accomplishments. For 2021, the NAHB Global Innovation Awards program has been updated and expanded, adding new categories in order to recognize more of the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, homes, communities and champions of home building from around the world.
This year's theme – Rise Up – Be Recognized – and Shine On 2021
– was chosen to recognize individuals and entities that have "exceeded expectations by reaching beyond themselves to connect with and improve the world."
Applications are now open in the following five categories:
- NAHB Global Innovation Home of the Year
- NAHB Global Innovation Building Materials and Construction Components
- NAHB Global Innovation Research and Exchange
- NAHB Global Innovation Special Purpose Project
- NAHB Global Land Planning
More information on criteria, application guidelines and judging is available on the Global Innovation Awards page
on nahb.org or visit the awards portal at awards.nahb.com
Award winners will be recognized at The Nationals prestigious building awards program during the 2022 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS)
as well as being featured in an NAHB press release and on social media, among other benefits.
The application deadline is Oct. 18.