Proper project management keeps home builders on time and on budget by prioritizing organization and communication. Develop the skills you need for successful project management by learning in NAHB’s live online course, Project Management. By applying the concepts and strategies in this course, you will increase your professional value, thus adding value to your company and to the customer.
The Project Management course will show you how to build your projects on time, on budget and with happy customers. This course is offered in webinar format over two consecutive Tuesdays, June 22 and June 29, 1–4 p.m. ET each day.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Explain the basics of successful project management
- Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities
- Implement the tools available for efficient project management
- Manage trade contractors effectively
- Perform project management duties during the project
- Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management
Participants will learn six hours toward the CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CGP, CSP, Master CGP and Master CSP designations.