[caption id="attachment_20723" align="alignright" width="300"] Painted Prairie
, photo by Eric Lucero Photography[/caption]
Learn how to design show-stopper kitchens during the upcoming webinar, "The 2021 Kitchen: Floor Plans, Finishes & Design Details that Make a Kitchen Pop," on Wednesday, April 21, from 2–3 p.m. ET.
A reprise of the popular IBSx session, this webinar will take a tour of what makes the ideal 2021 kitchen with two award-winning design leaders. The duo, an architect and interior designer/merchandiser, will walk you through the components of thoughtful kitchen floor plans, fashion-forward finishes and the design details that are essential to take a kitchen from drab to fab. Using examples from across the country, you'll leave with inspiration and the know-how to implement all you learn.
Attendees at this webinar will:
- Understand the key components and organization of floor plan elements to design a kitchen that works for the microwave chef or next Julia Child.
- Review color and material choices that work for today's buyers but can also set your homes apart.
- Discuss design details that set a kitchen apart, including lighting, electronics, cabinet hardware and more.
- Understand the impacts that COVID-19 and the increased work-from-home lifestyle have on the kitchen, as the heart of the home.
- Deryl Patterson, AIA – President, Housing Design Matters, Inc.
- Doris Pearlman, MIRM, IIDA – President, Possibilities for Design
to reserve your seat.