Nine companies. Nine solutions.
You don't have to be an industry insider to get a glimpse at products or services that could shake up the residential construction industry over the course of the next few years. Check out the following businesses and what they have to offer.
These are the very best from a field of more than 100 applicants:
- 1build: An on-demand cost estimation service that helps builders win more bids.
- BidBird®: A construction marketplace where buyers post their construction material needs and material suppliers bid to win orders. One-round blind auctions eliminate collusion and encourage the most competitive pricing.
- Dweller: A builder and installer of prefab accessory dwelling units (ADUs).
- EPIC Block: A manufacturer of energy-efficient, fire-resistant concrete skinned insulated building blocks.
- Mighty Buildings: A construction technology company that creates modular homes and building components using 3D printers utilizing a thermoset composite material that hardens when exposed to UV light.
- On3: A mobile-first AI-based field learning app that aims to educate construction staff on building practices and construction specifications.
- RezDox: A black-owned, woman-owned company that offers a smart tool that digitizes and calculates the equity gained from your home's renovations, improvements, repairs and maintenance in real time.
- Rivet: A free communication app designed to help builders save time, resolve problems faster, and get an organized record of conversations, photos, tasks and other important jobsite info.
- StratoDem Analytics: A data science firm that generates hyperlocal economic, demographic and performance forecasting and analytics.
The Start-Up Zone
is slated to return as a feature of the NAHB International Builders' Show® in Orlando in Feb. 8-10, 2022.
For any questions about exhibiting in the Start-Up Zone, please contact Andrew Flank
, AVP Partnerships and Innovation, 202-266-8059.