Following the cancellation of the IBSx Virtual Experience, NAHB has launched the IBSx Education & Exhibitor Showcase at BuildersShow.com. The Showcase will provide registrants with full access to the on-demand IBSx demos and education sessions, as well as a newly enhanced IBSx exhibitor directory, through June 30, 2021.
Attendees will be able to:
- Easily search and find companies by name and product category
- Send messages directly to companies for more specific information
- View videos and download product literature
- Visit company websites or offsite virtual showrooms
- Stream on-demand IBSx education and demos
To access the Showcase, attendees will need to use their registration confirmation ID and last name. (Those who were already registered for the IBSx Virtual Experience should have received an email recently from the IBSx team with this information.)
If you haven’t yet registered, visit BuildersShow.com to register today. Registration is free for NAHB members, and $99 for non-members.
- The 2021 Housing & Economic Outlook
- 2021 Sales Rally: Future-Proof Your Sales Skills
- 60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes
- 5 Steps to Improve Your Bottom Line by 5%
- BIM Demystified: A Look at the Future of Residential Construction
Don’t miss out. Visit BuildersShow.com to see the latest products and access top-notch education today.