NAHB Education offers a variety of dynamic full-day virtual courses where participants learn strategies and solutions from industry experts and dig deep into leading industry topics.
During Virtual Learning Month in April, let renowned instructors and leading industry voices guide you to better business or career growth — all for a discounted price you won't see again this year.
The full-day (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) comprehensive courses will advance your knowledge in a single day. You can choose from nine dynamic courses and earn six hours of continuing education credits for each course:
- Business Accounting and Job Costing (Tuesday, April 6)
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (Thursday, April 8)
- Project Management (Saturday, April 10)
- The New Home Sales Professional (Tuesday, April 13)
- Financial Management (Thursday, April 15)
- Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer (Tuesday, April 20)
- Construction Contracts and Law (Tuesday, April 22)
- Marketing and Sales Building for Building Professionals (Saturday, April 24)
- Advanced High-Performance Building: Best Practices for Climate Zones (Tuesday, April 27)
Each course is available at $50 off the regular price in April.
Plus, as part of Virtual Learning Month, participants will receive three bonus offers:
- 20% off publications at BuilderBooks.com
- 20% off the full NAHB Contracts Suite
- Free copy of ICC 700-2020 National Green Building Standard®
Learn more and register for the courses at nahb.org/vlm.