If you were unable to join us for the 2020 Fall Leadership Council Meeting on Oct. 23, you can view video highlights on nahb.org,
- A preview of what's to come at the IBSx Virtual Experience, Feb. 9-12, 2021.
- NAHB's Chief Economist, Dr. Robert Dietz, provided insight into today's housing market and a forecast of future activity.
- Adam Aschmann, Tilson Home Corporation, explained the importance of getting involved as a delegate.
- Construction Safety & Health Committee Chair Juli Bacon spoke with Dr. Sally Spencer Thomas, a mental health and suicide prevention specialist.
- The new online member forum, NAHB Connect.
- An address from 2021 Third Vice Chair Candidate Carl Harris.
View all the videos on nahb.org
. (You must be signed in to access the videos.)