Dynamic, in-depth education sessions — a hallmark of the traditional International Builders' Show — will continue during the IBSx Virtual Experience, Feb. 9-12, 2021. From the convenience of your computer, you can expect to learn solutions and hear insights from some of home building's top experts.
With more than 100 education sessions in nine industry tracks, you'll access fresh strategies, trends and solutions for beginners and experienced professionals. Education sessions are accessible when you purchase an All Access pass.
The industry tracks include:
- Architecture & Design
- Building Techniques & Strategies
- Business Management
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Land Development & Community Design
- Multifamily Housing
- Project Management
- Research & Trends
- Sales & Marketing
Education content will be available in live and semi-live sessions, as well as on demand. The on-demand content will be available for viewing during the four-day show through March 31, 2021.
Both the live and semi-live sessions have scheduled broadcast times. Live sessions feature speakers presenting their sessions with the same energy and enthusiasm as they would during the in-person IBS. The semi-live sessions are typically 30-40 minutes and blend some pre-recorded elements with live speaker interaction through both video and chat.
As always, the education offerings are organized into these popular IBS sessions:
- Building Knowledge: These are the foundation of IBS education, and offer tangible solutions for novice and advanced applications alike.
- Master Workshops: These 1.5- to 2-hour workshops dig deep into specific industry topics. Unlike past years, these sessions will occur during the four-day event and will be at no additional cost to those with an All Access pass.
- Game Changers: These keynote presentations will feature thought leaders who are transforming their companies and the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry.
- Tech Bytes: Each session will cover a technology-related topic and offer practical, how-to learning about the latest products, applications and strategies needed to improve sales and operations. These semi-live sessions will be 20-30 minutes.
- Sales Rally: This fan-favorite will be a 2-hour event held live during IBSx. Attendees will learn the sales skills necessary to succeed in today's digital world.
- General Sessions: Be sure to check out the popular "Housing & Economic Outlook" and "60 Design Ideas in 60 Minutes."
Don't miss your opportunity to access the wealth of information you need to stay on top of industry trends and grow your business for less. Early-bird pricing for the All Access pass is $199 for NAHB members and $299 for non-members through Jan. 8, 2021.
Learn more and register today.
IBSx Education Sponsored by: