2021 Best of IBSx Awards Now Open
This post has been updated.
Applications for NAHB's Best of IBSx Awards — showcasing top products from IBSx exhibitors — are now open. Exhibitors for the IBSx Virtual Experience can enter their products for an opportunity to become a finalist in one of the following six categories:
- Best Home Technology Product
- Best Indoor Product
- Best Outdoor Product
- Best Window & Door Product
- Most Innovative Building Material
- Most Innovative Construction Tool
Products are scored based on their innovation, functionality, design and builder/consumer usefulness (e.g., saving them time and/or money). Winners are chosen from the lists of finalists, with one product overall receiving the "Best in Show."
Finalist benefits include:
- Inclusion in pre-show marketing to increase booth traffic.
- Inclusion in the online Best of IBSx Awards program. Program will be distributed to all registered IBSx attendees before the show.
- Best of IBSx data tags to increase booth visibility in the IBSx platform.
- Spotlight in a national press release to industry media prior to IBSx.
- Spotlight on BuildersShow.com throughout the year.
- Marketing tool kit and engraved trophy to highlight your win.
Apply today! (Exhibitor Tools login required.)
The deadline has been extended to Jan. 13.
If you have any questions, please contact Damaris Piraino.