These are the final days to recruit new Builder and Associate members and have the chance to win a trip to visit the Signature Kitchen Suite Experience and Design Center in Napa Valley, Calif.
Recruiters have until Nov. 30 to edge out the competition. The top nine Builder members who recruit the most new Builder and Associate members* between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, will earn an all-inclusive, four-day trip to Napa for themselves and a guest.
Builder members compete against others from HBAs of similar size. Below are the top recruiters in each size category as of Oct. 31. Can you beat them with just over one week to go?
Large-size HBA (500+ members)
- Gaye Orr, HBA of Raleigh & Wake County: 19
- Jeremy Rutter, Maryland Building Industry Association: 17
- Jordan Schweiger, HBA of Marion and Polk Counties: 14
- Chuck Neibert, BIA of Clark County: 13
- Robert Flanders, HBA of Greater Savannah: 12
Medium-size HBA (250-499 members)
- Justin Robbins, Charlotte-DeSoto BIA: 13
- Brad Bennington, Jackson County BA: 10
- Linda Hebert, BIA of the Bay Area: 8
- Robert August, HBA of Metro Denver: 8
- David Foy, Alamance-Caswell Builders Association: 7
- Gene Lantrip, Big Country HBA: 7
- David O’Sullivan, Builders & Remodelers Association of Greater Boston: 7
- Chad Murphy, Greater Brazos Valley BA: 7
Small-size HBA (0-249 members)
- Dale Rockensuess, HBA of Hickory-Catawba Valley: 14
- Randy Bowling, El Paso Assn. of Builders: 14
- Jason Campbell, East Texas HBA: 11
- Bruno Schickel, Tompkins/Cortland Builders & Remodelers Assn.: 9
- Adrian Balderas, HBA of San Angelo: 7
- Larry David Hopkins, Stanly County Builders Association: 7
The prize packages include airfare, meals, hotel and transportation for each winner and his or her guest. Travel dates will be determined by Jan. 30, 2021. For questions about your recruiter status, contact your local association. Access the official rules and details.
*New Builder and Associate members only. Membership renewals are not included.