There are new buyer profiles in the market for newly built homes. Who are they? How do they think? What affects their buying decision? And how do these new buyers intersect with existing buyer profiles?
NAHB's live online course, Understanding Today's New Home Buyer
, will explore the dynamics of personalities, generations, cultures, and their relationship to today's home buyer.
Over three consecutive Tuesdays — Nov. 3, 10, 17 at 1-3 p.m. ET — instructor Christy Beck, CSP, Caruso Homes will provide helpful tips on how to market and sell to each different generation. She will also review best practices for marketing, advertising, merchandising and modes of communication.
What to expect from this live online course:
- Learn about today's new home buyers: Who are they? What are they looking for? How are they looking? In this course you will discuss the ever-changing demographics of new home buyers.
- In addition to the questions of who and what, you will examine the differences between generations and how age shapes home buying preferences.
- Through this course you will demonstrate helpful tips on how to market and sell to each different generation.
- In addition to generational differences, there are also abundant cultural differences in today’s home buyers. You will differentiate the wants and needs of new home buyers from various cultures.
- Different generations, cultures and needs demand unique features in their homes. In this course, you will identify the design style and color preferences in today's new home buyer market.
. Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 2. For questions about registration, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org
Participants can earn six hours of continuing education credits for the following professional designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP and MIRM.