Effective project preparation has big benefits: increased efficiency, client satisfaction, team and vendor satisfaction, and most of all, profitability.
The NAHB online course, Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations
, will help participants excel at performing two tasks critical to project preparation: estimating costs and creating the schedule to complete the project. Taught by John Barrows in webinar format, the course runs over three consecutive Tuesdays — April 7, 14 and 21 — 1-3 p.m. ET each day.
Participants in this online course will be able to:
Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET on Monday, April 6.
- Illustrate how estimating and scheduling work together to effectively set up the project
- Identify the fundamentals of estimating to identify the costs (not the selling price)
- Use spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems
- Identify the fundamentals of scheduling
- Understand how a schedule is used as a key communication tool
For questions about registration, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org
, or call 800-368-5242 x8155.
Participants in the course can earn six hours of continuing education credit toward the CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CGP, CSP, Master CGP and Master CSP designations.