[caption id="attachment_17330" align="alignright" width="300"] The Senior Officers test their skills against an NAHB Student Chapter.[/caption]
If you were unable to join us for important member meetings in Las Vegas last month at the 2020 NAHB International Builders' Show®
(IBS), you can still catch some of the highlights on nahb.org. They include:
- During the Leadership Council meeting, members welcomed U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson, Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency Mark Calabria, and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler.
- Members also heard from newly elected Third Vice Chair Alicia Huey and 2020 Chairman Dean Mon.
- Chairman Mon also spoke about NAHB's efforts leading into the 2020 presidential election season with the chairs of the Federal Government Affairs Committee, the State and Local Government Affairs Committee and BUILD-PAC.
- The NAHB Senior Officer team competed against the award-winning NAHB Student Chapter from Shelby County High School (Kentucky) in a nail-driving competition.
- At the Meeting of the Members, NAHB's Chief Economist Dr. Robert Dietz provided insight into today's housing market and a forecast of future activity.
- NAHB CEO Jerry Howard shared highlights of the past year and provided a look ahead to 2020.
View all the videos
on the Leadership Council page at nahb.org
. (You must be signed in to access the videos.)