NAHB has announced the finalists for the 2019 Global Innovation Awards
. The awards, sponsored by 84 Lumber
and Renovation Contractor
, recognize cutting-edge, advanced and original products or marketing strategies by global or domestic NAHB member companies: developers, builders, subcontractors, remodelers and lenders that offer products or services to consumers.
"The finalists for this year's awards program feature products and strategies to benefit our NAHB builders, developers and remodelers and countless companies across the globe," said Robert August, chairman of the NAHB Global Opportunities Board.
This year’s finalists include:
- Fab-Form Sustainable Foundations: Fast-Tube™ Utility Column Form; Delta, BC, Canada
- RSG 3-D: RESILIENCE ADU; Old Westbury, N.Y., British Columbia and Mexico
- Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC U.S.: SLZ-KF Four-Way Ceiling Cassette; Suwanee, Ga.
- Panasonic : COSMOS™; Boston, Mass.
- Green Homes Australia: Green Builder Training; Orange, NSW, Australia
- Hillside Software: Mobile Marketing Tags; Englewood, Colo., and United Kingdom
Winners will be announced on Jan. 22 at the International Central
during the 2020 International Builders' Show (IBS) in Las Vegas.