The Production Builder Executive Club
at the 2020 International Builders' Show will feature VIP amenities, programming and networking opportunities for production builders attending IBS. Last year, more than 500 builders from over 200 large-production companies took advantage of this unique space.
This year’s speakers include
- Kelly McDonald, best-selling author and marketing expert
- Danica Patrick, former race car driver
- David Rice, CEO of New Home Star
- Jacob Atalla, vice president of KB Home
- John Burns, CEO of John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Jane Meagher, president of Success Strategies
- Dawn Duhamel, director of sales and marketing at Possibilities for Design
- Dan Swift, president and CEO of BSB Design
Plus, don’t miss the Production Builder Executive Reception, sponsored by Bank of America, on Tuesday, Jan. 21, from 3:30–5:30 p.m.
Executive Club access is restricted to IBS attendees with director level or higher job titles from the largest 250 home building companies, as listed on the 2019 Builder 200
or Professional Builder Housing Giants rankings
Please note, the Club location has moved to N 112, down the Central Hall concourse of the Las Vegas Convention Center. If you have questions or would like to RSVP, please contact Andrew Flank
This experience is made possible thanks to the support of Bank of America, Restoration Hardware, Samsung and Shaw Floors.