The IBS Centrals are the place to be at the 2020 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS). Explore new ideas and gain information about your specific topic area in the building industry during the Jan. 21-23 mega event being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Access to the Centrals
is included with your Expo Pass registration. Six main Centrals are open during all three days, and each offers a specific area of focus within the building industry with its own schedule of events.
- 55+ Housing – One of the fastest growing housing segments, these consumers are continually redefining what “retirement” looks like. If your market includes selling homes to older buyers, 55+ Housing Central is where you’ll discover current trends, identify what makes the boomer market different and refine your strategies to work with a growing number of potential buyers.
- Custom Building – Expand your knowledge of custom building by making a point to network with other high-end custom builders, architects and other building professionals who cater to this unique market. A multitude of fine details sets custom-built homes apart from the norm. Specialized seminars and activities will help you gain perspective from experts on these details.
- Design – The home for creative inspiration. No matter what aspect of home building you are in — single family, custom building, remodeling, or sales and marketing — design touches everyone involved. Seize the opportunity to network and learn from industry experts, attend specialized seminars, and access vital tools to create designs that are sure to wow and inspire.
- Multifamily – The demand for multifamily housing continues to grow with no signs of stopping. Both seasoned professionals and those just entering this market sector will learn from industry experts — and from each other. Take advantage of the opportunity to network, learn from other’s experiences, and attend roundtables and workshops focused on this unique housing market segment.
- Remodeling – Remodeling activity continues to grow. Remodeling Central can help you leverage that growth by focusing on renovation issues and trends. From specialized seminars and workshops to impromptu conversations, gain valuable knowledge, insightful perspectives and exchange ideas with other remodelers.
- Sales – Whether you’re a builder, remodeler or part of a sales or marketing team, in today’s competitive market, good communication is a critical component to providing an exceptional customer experience. At Sales Central, you’ll polish your skills, expand your network, learn new tricks from industry experts and develop new sales and marketing strategies.
The programs held inside the Centrals are less formal than traditional IBS Education sessions, but just as engaging. They feature some of the best professionals in the industry who are passionate about their area of expertise.
There’s even an International Central
for those attendees from outside the United States. It provides a place to rest, relax and mingle for all international IBS attendees and exhibitors interested in doing business outside the United States.
Register for IBS
today to take advantage of these unique networking opportunities.
Find out more about all the Centrals and all the other various communities to network and connect with at IBS at BuildersShow.com