Home builders can improve productivity and increase profits by applying financial management techniques used in successful businesses. A three-session course beginning next month will explore these concepts.
Financial Management Live Online
, taught by industry expert Bill Asdal CGP, CGR, GMB over three consecutive Tuesdays, Nov. 5, 12, 19, from 1-3 p.m. ET, will discuss financial tools you can apply immediately to achieve financial success. Learn how to work with annual operating plans and budgets, financial reports, operating ratios and revenue forecasts that control profitability.
Participants in this intermediate course will learn to:
- Review a current business plan and results
- Identify personal and business goals
- Build pro formas and operating plans that incorporate personal and business goals
- Identify ways to effectively manage business results and respond to changes
- Identify ways to improve the long-term health of the company
is open until 3 p.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 4. For questions about registration, please contact Deborah Krat
, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8155.
Participants in the course will earn six hours toward the CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, GMR, CGP, CSP, Master CGP and Master CSP designations.