Effective project management is more than making lists — it's meeting schedules, cost and quality objectives while ensuring client and worker satisfaction, reducing liability exposure and rendering additional business.
Exploring the three phases of a project (pre-construction, construction and post-construction), Project Management — Live Online
will show you how to build your projects on time, on budget and with happy customers. The course will be taught in webinar format over three consecutive Tuesdays, June 4, 11 and 18, from 1–3 p.m. ET.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Explain the basics of successful project management.
- Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities.
- Implement the tools available for efficient project management.
- Manage trade contractors effectively.
- Perform project management duties during the project.
- Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management.
Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET Monday, June 3. For questions about registration, please contact Deborah Krat
or 800-368-5242 x8155.
You can earn 6.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.