Resolutions in the Pipeline for the 2023 Spring Leadership Meeting
As of May 11, two recommendations and seven resolutions have been submitted by NAHB delegates for consideration at the 2023 Spring Leadership Council Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- 2023.6 No. 1 Tax Incentives to Convert Commercial Real Estate to Residential Use
- 2023.6 No. 2 Facilitating Affordability, Sustainability and Regulatory Consistency through Standards for Off-site Construction
- 2023.6 No. 3 HUD Project Based Section 8 Contract Administration Policy
- 2023.6 No. 4 Ventilation Standards
- 2023.6 No. 5 Policy on Radon
- 2023.6 No. 6 Protection of Rights of Independent Contractors
- 2023.6 No. 7 Restrictions and Bans on Wood Trusses and I-Joists
- 2023.6 No. 8 Creating Cost Estimates for Recommendations
- 2023.6 No. 9 Sunset Review
The resolutions referenced in Resolution No. 9 Sunset Review, which are due to expire in June 2023, can be found in the 2023 Sunset Review Handbook.
Resolutions and recommendations may still be submitted for consideration but will require a two-thirds majority vote, rather than a simple majority, for passage.
To submit a resolution or recommendation, please contact NAHB staff member Marc Daniels.
Learn more about NAHB’s resolution process.