As the landscape surrounding the coronavirus pandemic continues to change, NAHB members should have access to the most up-to-date information and resources to help weather this crisis. Below are links to frequently asked questions (FAQs) from NAHB members, as well as official agency and department guidance and FAQs, related to key topics of interest. Members can also find the latest economic forecasts and impacts of the coronavirus on the industry.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Visit NAHB’s FFCRA Resources page for more information.
Small Business Administration Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions About Small Business Loans
- Department of Treasury’s Frequently Asked Questions Guidance
Note: For EIDLs, if you were in the process of applying for a EIDL loan and have an application number that begins with the No. 3, your application remains in the queue and you do not need to re-apply. Learn more.
- Use Construction Industry Safety Coalition’s COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction to keep your jobsite safe.
- Understand the difference between respirators and other masks, and other frequently asked questions about safety masks.
Visit NAHB’s COVID-19 Safety Resources page for more information.
- How multifamily professionals can navigate mortgage forbearance and tenant eviction provisions, and help advocate for the multifamily industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.