General Government Resources
- CFPB: Protecting Your Finances During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- DC: Guidelines for Your Home and Family
- HUD: Coronavirus Resources and Information
- FHFA: Coronavirus Assistance Information
- Fannie Mae: Beware of COVID-19 Scams
Mortgage Assistance and Financial Relief
The economic impact of this unprecedented situation is causing many families and individuals to be concerned about their ability to remain in their homes. Borrowers impacted by the coronavirus are encouraged to contact their mortgage service providers to discuss mortgage assistance and relief options.
- FAQ: HHS/CDC Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Interagency COVID-19 Forbearance Fact Sheet for Consumers
- CFPB Video on How Mortgage Forbearance Works Under CARES Act
- Fannie Mae Assistance Options for Homeowners Impacted by COVID-19
- Freddie Mac Announces Enhanced Relief for Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19
See more on mortgage and eviction relief provisions.