As home-building professionals continue to navigate the coronavirus pandemic, NAHB is monitoring the changing landscape to provide members with the most up-to-date resources to weather the storm.
Multifamily builders, developers, owners and managers face some unique challenges related to the rental market. To help navigate the regulations surrounding assistance both for rental provisions and operations, NAHB has provided the following information.
NAHB also facilitates frequent calls for members of the Multifamily Council, Affordable Housing Group and Multifamily Leadership Board, which allow us to share information and best practices in these challenging times. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few of the latest actions NAHB has taken to assist multifamily members:
- NAHB Urges Congress to Provide Rental Assistance in Wake of CDC's Eviction Moratorium Order
- NAHB Requests Rental Assistance and Limited Eviction Moratorium
- NAHB Raises Concerns on Extended Eviction Moratorium
- NAHB Requests Comprehensive Multifamily Assistance in Next COVID-19 Relief Package
- NAHB Urges Continued Action in Support of Rental and Affordable Housing
- NAHB Requests Support for Affordable Housing and Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in Next COVID-19 Relief Package
- NAHB Requests Additional COVID-19 Assistance Related to Affordable Rental Housing
- NAHB Requests HUD's Attention Regarding FHA-Insured and HUD-Assisted Multifamily Properties
- NAHB Requests Extension on LIHTC Deadlines
- NAHB Requests Department of Homeland Security to Designate Residential Construction is Essential
- NAHB Requests COVID-19 Assistance Related to Affordable Rental Housing
Mortgage Forbearance and Eviction Relief
Department and agency guidance to provide financial stability for home owners, landlords and tenants.
Small Business Administration Loan Programs
Information and FAQs on funding available through the CARES Act to help manage payroll issues.
FAQs for Multifamily Professionals
Coronavirus information and resources for multifamily builders, developers, owners and managers.