More about Rich Ellis
Since joining Boston Properties in 2007 as a Project Manager, Mr. Ellis has held project management responsibilities on various projects within the Washington, D.C. area and nationally. In 2010, he was promoted to Senior Project Manager and in 2014 to Vice President, an officer position within the Company. In 2019 Mr. Ellis became the head of the Company’s residential platform, overseeing all aspects of the ~ 3,000 unit multifamily portfolio. Mr. Ellis has been directly responsible for the acquisition, budgeting, scheduling, leasing, design, and overall development execution for many Boston Properties projects. These projects include:
• Reston Gateway – an approximately 4,000,000 SF mixed-use development. Phase I broke ground in 2018 and includes two office towers totaling 1,100,000 SF that will be anchored by Fannie Mae as lead tenant.
• Reston Town Center Blocks 4 & 5 ¬– an 890,000 SF mixed-use development comprising 508 residential units, 25,000 SF of retail space, and 1205 parking spaces on one block and a 275,000 SF office redevelopment project on an adjacent parcel.
• Avant at Reston Town Center – a 425,000 SF mixed-use development comprising 359 high-end residential units and 26,500 SF of retail space.
• Square 54 - a 3-phase mixed-use development including a 456,000 SF office building, 1,013 space below-grade parking garage, 335 residential units, a 36,000 SF grocery store and retail space.
• Wisconsin Place - a mixed-use project in Chevy Chase, Maryland comprised of 300,000 SF of Class A office, 305,000 SF of retail, a 400+ unit multi-family apartment building, and a 20,000 SF community center.
• South of Market - a four building 860,000 SF complex located in Reston, Virginia consisting of Class A office space and over 80,000 SF of retail.