George Hess III
More about George Hess III
George Hess is the Founder and Chairman of Vantage Homes Corp., a production builder of first and second time move up homes in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
1983:founder andChairman Vantaghe Homes Corp, Colorado Springs, CO
George earned a BS degree in Business Management from Colorado State University in 1978. He began his building career upon graduation from CSU.
Industry, community and civic organizations.
• Colorado Springs HBA Board of Directors
• Past President, Colorado Springs HBA
• NAHB Board of Directors
• Past NAHB Budget Committee member
• Past Board Member, Colorado Springs Economic Development Corp.
• Board Member, Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance
• Past Board Member, Pikes Peak Range Riders
• Past President, Pikes Peak Range Riders
• Past Board Member, Pikes Peak Range Riders Foundation
• Past President, Pikes Peak Range Riders Foundation
• Past Board Member, Career Building Academy
• Board of Trustees Member, The Home Builders Institute
• Chair, The Home Builders Institute
• Chair, John Zay Guest House; Penrose Saint-Francis Hospital Foundation
• Chair, John Zay Guest House II; Penrose Saint-Francis Hospital Foundation
• Co-Chair Colorado Springs HBA Workforce Development Committee “Careers in Construction”.
• Past Chair and Committee member, Pikes Peak Regional Building Department, Building Committee
George and his wife Barbie have long been supporters of the youth-based programs in Colorado Springs, particularly the activities of The Pikes Peak Range Riders Foundation and its programs at the Latigo Trails Equestrian Center, including the Pikes Peak Therapeutic Riding Program.
George and Barbie make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They have two children and five grandchildren.