Sales & Marketing
- Kimberly Mackey, New Homes Solutions Consulting, Tampa, Florida
- Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes, Inc, Gahanna, Ohio
- Chris Hartley, Dunhill Homes & Nathan Carlisle Homes, Dallas, Texas
- Single Family - All
- 55+ Housing Builders & Developers
- Systems Built Home Manufacturers and Builders
Level of Content:
What It's About:
All major aspects of the sales and building process are affected by the customer experience, making it one of the most critical elements for the success of your company. In this Master session, an expert panel will show you best practices to implement throughout the customer experience funnel—from first impression through completion of the home—and create healthier relationship that equate to larger profits. At the largest end of the funnel, we’ll examine creative, cost-effective ways to drive leads using technology, along with “old-school, high touch” tactics that your sales teams to drive their own traffic. As the funnel narrows, we’ll explore lead management tools and ways to effectively manage the critical sales to start process. We’ll also look at how to coach, support, measure and recruit sales team members. Building start to completion is where the funnel often becomes clogged, so we’ll finish by addressing leading methods and key metrics to keep customer service flowing smoothly and create happy homeowners who become eager referral sources.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn cost-effective methods to drive and convert leads to more profitable sales.
- Discover how to engage your sales team in your overall marketing strategy and hold them accountable for driving 50% of their own traffic.
- Apply key metrics for measuring customer satisfaction and learn how to adjust, if needed, should your team and techniques not measure up.
- Explore ways of improving your cycle time and production to create a better customer experience.