Using the performance path rather than the prescriptive path in the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) can give builders more flexibility because it gives builders more choices in deciding what materials and products to use to comply. In this webinar replay, you’ll learn about these options and how to use them to build a more energy-efficient home with fewer headaches.
Participants in this webinar replay will:
- Recognize the flexibility built into the energy code and when to apply the various paths of compliance.
- Become familiar with the performance path and new Energy Rating Index path in the IECC.
- Walk through energy modeling compliance in the performance path.
- Review the “Mandatory” requirements specified in the energy code.
- See the potential benefit of using the performance path to save on energy code compliance.
This webinar replay is the third of a series available free of charge thanks to the generous support of the International Code Council (ICC). For access to the latest tools for code compliance, standards, education, and ICC’s Family of Companies, visit www.iccsafe.org or call 888-422-7233.
- Craig Drumheller, Director, Construction Codes and Standards, NAHB
- Don Surrena, Program Manager, Energy Efficiency, NAHB
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Sheila Coble.