The NAHB Remodeler of the Month is a national award program that celebrates local professional remodelers who demonstrate excellence in workmanship, customer service, community involvement and dedication to furthering the remodeling industry. If you know any NAHB Remodelers members who fit this criterion, nominate them or encourage them to nominate themselves online using this form.
The award is a great way to highlight your business or honor an accomplished remodeler.
- Candidates must be active NAHB and NAHB Remodelers members.
- Candidates may be nominated or members may self-nominate.
- NAHB will check with the candidate's EO to confirm their qualifications before they are confirmed as a winner.
- All applications must be submitted electronically.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis for future months unless otherwise notified.
- A photo of the winner and a completed remodeling project must be submitted with the application.
Winners of the NAHB Remodeler of the Month award will be profiled in Qualified Remodeler magazine, given a press release to announce their award and their profile will be posted to the NAHB Remodeler of the Month Award page on the NAHB website.