NAHB PWB Individual Leadership Awards are presented to members and HBA staff who are recognized for their industry experience, accomplishments and commitment to home building and women within the industry.
Individual Leadership Awards are divided into the following categories:
- Woman of the Year — The highest level of recognition presented by the NAHB Professional Women in Building Council. Recognizes a member for accomplishments in the building industry and throughout the NAHB Federation.
- Member of the Year — Recognizes a PWB member that belongs to a local HBA with a Professional Women in Building Council whose accomplishments at the local and/or state levels benefit the home building industry and her community.
- National Member of the Year — Recognizes a PWB member who is not affiliated with an HBA whose accomplishments benefit the home building industry and their community.
- One to Watch Award — Recognizes a PWB member under 40 years of age for their dedication to the council, professional achievements and passion to enhance and support home building and women within the industry.
- NAHB PWB Executive Officer of the Year — Recognizes the support and commitment of an outstanding Executive Officer to their local and/or state Professional Women in Building Council.