The NAHB Professional Women in Building Council and Leadership awards and recognition program celebrates local council and individual achievements, and encourages continuing education and involvement on the local, state and national levels of the NAHB federation.
There are four main categories:
- Local Council Project Awards
- Individual Leadership Awards
- Women of the Future Education and Member Travel Grants
- PWB Spike Membership Competition (Entry into the PWB Spike Membership Competition is automatic and does not require an application or fee.)
- Council Project Awards: A one-time contribution of $125 to the Building Hope Scholarship Fund covers multiple council entries. Visa, MasterCard and American Express payments are accepted.
- Individual Awards, Grants and PWB Spike Membership Competition: No entry fees.
How to Apply
- Applications for 2019 will be accepted June 17 – Sept. 30
- Winners of all PWB awards will be announced at the NAHB PWB Awards Luncheon and Installation of Officers program during the 2020 NAHB International Builders’ Show. You can purchase tickets for the program when registering for the show by simply adding it to your special events prior to check out.
Review the following materials to help you prepare an award-winning entry.