During National Home Remodeling Month in May, NAHB Remodelers launches an annual campaign focused on the benefits of hiring a professional remodeler. Whether it’s tips for why, when and how to choose a professional remodeler or promoting your remodelers council’s directory of remodelers, May is the time to celebrate the remodeling industry.
The campaign includes sample social media posts, web banners, press releases, fact sheets and other consumer materials. Members and local remodelers councils can download government proclamations, articles and op-eds, fact sheets and a how-to kit for implementing the campaign. These materials are easily customizable and can be used however you wish. Or follow our simple Step-by-Step Guide to lead you through the campaign.
Also, check out these tips for maximizing National Home Remodeling Month.
Website, Social Media and Videos
Feel free to add your HBA’s logo in the bottom of the banners or graphics. Pro-tip: Link the banners to a list of professional remodelers in your association.
- Aging-in-Place Statistic Infographic
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional NAHB Remodeler [Video]
- Sample Social Media Posts for National Home Remodeling Month Home
- Social Media images and website banners for National Home Remodeling Month
Customizable Consumer Articles
- Green Remodeling 101
- Top 5 Remodeling Projects
- Extreme Home Makeover
- How to Hire a Professional Remodeler
- Check Credentials When Hiring a Professional Remodeler
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Remodeler
- If You Want the Job Done Right, Hire a Professional Remodeler
- Remodeling consumer articles library
Public Relations and Marketing Tools
- Consumer Brochure
- Sample Press Release
- Sample PSA Announcements
- Letter Requesting Airing of Public Service Announcements
- Letter Requesting City/State Proclamation
- Sample City/State National Home Remodeling Month Proclamation