General Government Resources
- CDC: Guidelines for Your Home and Family
- HUD: Coronavirus Resources and Information
- FHFA: Coronavirus Assistance Information
Mortgage Assistance and Financial Relief
The economic impact of this unprecedented situation is causing many families and individuals to be concerned about their ability to remain in their homes. The Department of Housing and Urban Development on March 18 announced that it would suspend foreclosures and evictions for mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration through the end of April.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac also said that they would suspend all foreclosures and evictions for at least 60 days for home owners with mortgages backed by the two government-sponsored enterprises. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac also announced they would allow borrowers impacted by the coronavirus to suspend mortgage payments for up to 12 months.
Borrowers impacted by the coronavirus are encouraged to contact their mortgage service providers to discuss mortgage assistance and relief options.
- HUD Secretary Carson Addresses the Public About COVID-19 Resources
- HUD Provides Immediate Relief for Homeowners Amid Nationwide Coronavirus Response
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Suspend Foreclosures and Evictions
- Fannie Mae Assistance Options for Homeowners Impacted by COVID-19
- Freddie Mac Announces Enhanced Relief for Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19
- VA: Special Relief for Veterans
See more on mortgage and eviction relief provisions.
You can take steps to protect the health of you and your family during a COVID-19 outbreak. Learn the facts about the virus from external organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This list will be updated as more information becomes available.
- The White House: The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- The White House: What is Social Distancing? (VIDEO)
- CDC: Answering 20 Questions about COVID-19 (Webinar)
- CDC: How to Protect Yourself
- CDC: What to Do if You Are Sick
- CDC: COVID-19 (Spanish)
- FAQs: Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA, paid medical leave)
- Fact Sheet: Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA, paid medical leave)
- Family Caregiver Resources (Family Caregiver Alliance)
Guidelines from The State Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding business travel. This list will be updated as more information becomes available.
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
- U.S. State Department: Travel Advisory
- U.S. State Department: Traveler’s Checklist