Develop the skills you need for successful on or off-site production operations management. This hands-on course covers the three phases of a successful venture: planning, implementation and evaluation. Owners, project managers, superintendents, sales managers and anyone involved in the pre-construction and construction process will benefit from this introductory course.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the basics of successful project management
• Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities
• Implement the tools available for efficient project management
• Manage trade contractors effectively
• Perform project management duties during the project
• Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management
This course qualifies for:
6 AIA/CES LU
The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
For more information about this item, please contact NAHB Professional Designation Help Line at 800-368-5242 x8154 or via email at email@example.com.