Make your business grow by keeping your clients happy during and after the sale. This course teaches you how to manage every phase of customer interaction from the initial contact through construction, the warranty period, and beyond. Keep your customers satisfied with planning, execution and follow-up of your projects and they’ll be spreading good news about you and your company for a long time to come.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand customer expectations and behaviors
• Set appropriate service criteria
• Establish quality standards and communicate them
• Administer the customer service process
• Know your obligations for warranty service and fulfill them
• Enhance your repeat and referral sales
This course is also available online. While the core content is the same as that of the in-person course, the dynamic online version is delivered in audio and/or video formats. It contains on-screen text, downloadable resources, a transcript of the course and a discussion forum where you can pose questions, share perspectives and enhance what you’ve learned. The online course offers the flexibility of taking it when you want and at your own pace. You have one year to complete the course and take the exam. NAHB requires that you score at least 70% on the test in order to receive your completion certificate.